Wednesday, December 8, 2010

What's on the Blogside Table?

In many an Internet chat community, the topic will arise: "What's on your bedside table?"  People will discuss what they're currently reading.

I just discovered a gadget in Google Reader that allows me to display "what blogs I'm reading" for a topic of my choice.  The nifty thing is that it will stay up to date with my list as I add and delete blogs.  I'm sharing the "Dogme" blogs I'm currently reading.

I've been following a couple of these blogs for some time now.  Recently, I added a few more with the intent of expanding -- but I'm not sure I have the time to follow more than 3-4 blogs regularly.  These bloggers are prolific!

The topic is a teaching approach that is favored by some TEFL teachers around the world.  (For more on the origin of the name, check HERE.)  Another label is "Materials Light".

Reflections on the Dogme approach are coming soon to a post near you ...