Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Random Stuff

A more deliberated post to come, sooner or later, but in the meantime ... Here are some videos that could stimulate conversation in an unplugged classroom ...

 A black bear comes unexpectedly close to a human observer ...

thanks to Yellowstone National Park

The question I would ask: Who is invading whose territory?

A little boy realizes where his food comes from ... 

thanks to Junho Jung
I don't do "isms", so I wouldn't call myself a vegetarian ...but this kid asks some good questions.  How do your students answer them?  (Without pegging any answer as "the correct one" ...)

ETA: the video of the little boy is no longer available on YouTube.  I found it elsewhere and changed the link.  It involves watching a commercial (sorry!).  And it may not last for long, such is the world of Internet videos ... sigh ...

No comments:

Post a Comment