Friday, November 15, 2013

Reading Time

Just a quick comment to bemoan the fact that I haven't had much time to keep up with blog reading lately.  But our vocabulary project just concluded this week and I hope that brings some slack into the schedule soon.  I look forward to catching up -- watch out for belated comments on some blogs near you.

I also want to mention Carol Goodey, who inspired my recent attention to crossword puzzles with her post a few months ago.   I totally failed to credit her in my recent post on the topic. Bad blogger!

Because no post should go undecorated, here's a pic of the feast we had to celebrate accomplishments now that the project is finished.  I supply the party stuff, hot water and tea.  Everyone else brings whatever they are inspired to bring.  We have enough left over for tea breaks over the next two months, I think.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Kathy,
    I too have been falling behind with my blog reading lately, although I do manage to glance at a handful - this blog being one of them. Thanks for the mention. It's nice to know that one of my posts inspired your much more comprehensive one about using puzzles.
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, I really appreciate your posts. They often are right on target with things I'm trying myself! Kathy

      Delete