Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Letting time pass

Well, I have been away from the blog for a long time but not away from teaching and learning!  Now that some time has passed, I'm feeling the urge as a learner to reflect on some of my experiences.  I want to write about:


  • Teaching phrasal verbs
  • Private tutoring compared to the classroom experience
  • Learning a new language as a total beginner

Letting time pass has its advantages.  I will be forced to summarize and draw conclusions rather than document every little anecdote and insight!

My holiday break is coming up and I hope I have more time to write ... but I also hope to have more time to knit, exercise, socialize, get organized (we moved into a new house last week!), etc!  So let's just take it one post at a time ...


welcoming view from the new digs





No comments:

Post a Comment